Most of the other income you may receive during your alternation leave will affect your alternation compensation in some way.

If you have income during your alternation leave, you must report them to the unemployment fund. You can report your working days with "Job alternation application change notification" that you can find on the frontpage of WebKassa, under the heading "Apply Job alternation".

Inform the fund of your work as soon as the work begins, so that we know to wait for your salary information. Send a copy of your salary statement / pay slip to the fund as soon as the salary has been paid.